The dog days, which occur during minor heat and end of heat, are the hottest and humid days of the year. The "dog days" are the hottest days of the year according to the lunar calendar. One way to think about it is :" v "means the weather is too hot to move. But dog days are called "volts" because there are many cold factors involved. Three volts is the hottest 30 to 40 days in a year in central China. It is calculated according to the lunar calendar, which falls between the middle and late July and early August in the Gregorian calendar.
Initial period: from July 12, 2019 to July 21, 2019, 10 days
Intermediate voltage time: from July 22, 2019 to August 10, 2019, 20 days
Terminal time: August 11, 2019 ~ 10 days on August 20, 2019
It's very important to beat the heat in such a long summer! Here are some common sense tips that I hope will help you:
1. In summer, it is not recommended to carry out outdoor or daytime strenuous activities such as mountain climbing. Sports activities such as swimming, morning and evening jogging are recommended.
2. Drink plenty of water, and drink regularly. Don't drink when you are thirsty. Should drink juice, soft drink and other drinks less, which contains more saccharin and electrolyte, drink more will produce adverse stimulation to gastrointestinal tract, affect digestion and appetite.
3. Don't drink too much alcohol.
4. Don't eat too light.
5. Don't take long naps.
6. Avoid "quick cooling" after heating.
7. The temperature difference between indoor and outdoor air conditioners should not be too large.
8.Do not wear metal jewelry.
9. Summer go out remember to have good sunscreen appliances, had better not in the morning 10 o 'clock to 4 o 'clock in the afternoon under the hot sun to walk. If you have to go out at this time, be sure to do a good job of protection, such as using a sunshade, wearing a hat, wearing sunglasses, had better apply sunscreen.
10. Daily life should be regular, not often stay up late, and adequate sleep is also an effective measure to prevent heat stroke.
11. go out but also carry anti-heat medicine, such as shidihui, rendan, fengyoujing, in case of emergency.
In addition, in order to show the humanistic care of the company, do a good job in heat prevention and cooling work, and ensure the health of the company's employees under the hot working conditions in summer, the company has distributed heat prevention and cooling drinks to everyone. Suddenly feel a cool wind blowing! Heart cool, heart flying ah!